Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WAITING FOR INJECTION #3

I was truly hoping that I would not have to have another injection....my pain improved after the last one...that is until I had to drive to North Little Rock yesterday for a doctor's appointment. Now my leg is hurting pretty bad again! This is so disappointing....but as they say, sometimes the third one is the charm! Not giving up at this point in the game! The doctor did tell me that it may take three...so I shouldn't be too surprised, I guess...was just hoping!

I also got the results from the colonoscopy yesterday....the polyp was pre cancerous...so that means I will have to have another one in three years! I really love the word PRE! It could have been worse!

When I was in NLR yesterday, I had lunch with my good friend, Linda! We had a good time and she is always such an inspiration and knows just the right words you need to hear at any given time! Like I always say, "I get by with a little help from my friends". Thank you, Linda! You are the greatest!

Will just keep hoping and praying that the injection next Thursday will do the trick!

No comments: