Sunday, January 1, 2012

WELCOME 2012!!!

I am ever so grateful for being able to sit here and type this post! I will never be able to express how very thankful I am for the love and grace of God, the power of prayer, the love and encouragement I received this past year from my family, friends and even strangers! I know that although I slept through most of 2011, I was able to beat this third round of cancer because of love and prayer!! In 2012, I want to follow Christ more closely, continue the Advent Conspiracy (spend less, give more, love all and worship fully), be a better friend, sister, wife, aunt, niece and sister-in-law, become more organized, be more creative and enjoy the little things in life...working in the yard and garden, enjoying the return of our little hummingbirds, being thankful for what I have, having more fellowship with friends and family, enjoying our furry daughters - Jazzabelle and Emma Grace, continuing with the "Jennifer Project" and making better health choices!

We were able to have lunch with Shannon and the kids. We had such a good time. Kimberly asked them what they remembered most about Jennifer. Treylon said she was sweet, nice and normal! They are so precious. Jennifer would be so proud of how sweet and beautiful they are. I hope to be able to spend more time with them this year!

2011 ended with Pete recovering from a heart attack and slowly starting to feel better!

I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year!! God is good and He is good all the time! Much love to you!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

May 2012 be a year for you of health and happiness. You have achieved a lot and you deserve a disease free year (and a disease free life.)

I hope you are geared up for lots of fun.

Stacie Hoo said...

May God's blessings continue to fill your life and bring you and your entire family a happier and healthier year! Sending you lots of love!