Sunday, February 3, 2008

WEEK ONE

Just finished my seventh treatment today.....Troy even saw me on the weekend. He is wonderful and so encouraging. I must admit that this has been alot harder than I had expected. I truly thought that I would be able to work during this but am unable to use my right hand at all. I have had some major issues with skin breakdown causing pain and burning. It is all worth it when the bandages come off each day and I can see my arm shrinking.

When I start to feel sorry for myself going through this, all I have to do is recall some "Jennifer Inspiration" and I am fine. I just have to remind myself of all that she endured without ever complaining...she will always be my strength, inspiration, and light.

4 comments:

Denise Felton said...

Debbie, I know it has to be so tough to keep going with this. Hang in there, sweet girlfriend. And feel all of us loving you through it.

Denise

Lisa_in_AR said...

Debbie, Remember you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
Know that you continue to be surrounded by the love and prayers of everyone who loves you.
Lisa

ScrapbookDBA said...

My brave, brave sister!

Keep the faith!

Everyone is cheering you on!

Love,
Kimberly

Stacie Hoo said...

Hi Debbie! I am so proud of you! I know it's hard but you hang in there. I'm praying for strength and healing to come your way. Big hugs to you.
Love ya,
Stacie