Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

I can hardly believe that 2009 is already here...where did 2008 go? It seems that it just went so fast. My wise Daddy always told me that the older you get, the faster the time goes...so I must be getting really old!

What resolutions do I want to make this year?

1. Be more of a Christ follower...read and study my Bible more.
2. Of course, eat less and move more!!!
3. Get organized and stay organized.
4. Spend less and save more.
5. Continue the Jennifer Project.
6. Spend more time with family and friends.
7. Serve others

That should be a good start. Now, if I can just check this post the first day of each month and check my progress, maybe I can do it!

I want to wish all a Healthy and Happy New Year!!

Now, I am off to start cooking my blackeyed peas and cabbage! People tease me about doing this every year..some don't think that I have such good luck...but I would be afraid to see what would happen if I didn't have my blackeyed peas and cabbage. My Mother would have never not had a New Year's Day dinner without them....here's to you, Mom! Even Jennifer, who did not like cabbage in any form, would always eat one leaf of cabbage on New Year's Day!

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

No comments: