Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blessings!


I am so glad that I got ETA for today. We met Kimberly for breakfast, then went to church. What a perfect day to be able to be off and go to church. Josh sang Imagine! Of course, it brought tears to my eyes. Since yesterday was Jennifer's birthday, that song had been in my heart all week. When we were leaving the cemetery after church, the first song on the radio was Believe...both of these songs were part of Jennifer's Memorial Service. I feel blessed every single time that I hear Josh sing....but especially today!


Missy gave me this gorgeous turtle in honor of Jennifer's birthday. Jennifer loved turtles ever since she was a little girl and would make her Dad stop every time we saw one in the road. Thank you, Missy! We will treasure it always!

No comments: