Thursday, April 11, 2013

WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

It really is true that you get what you pay for!  As stated in my last post, getting my craft room finished was quite an ordeal and a very stressful time, to say the least!

The man came to do the siding on the outside of my room.  He came on Monday morning around 7:30 and worked until 4:30!  With the threat of bad weather, I wasn't expecting him to be able to work on it yesterday at all.  To my surprise, he was here about 6:45, worked through a couple of light showers and was finished by noon!  What a blessing and the best part is that he charged LESS than his estimate, because Pete had some of the materials he needed!  What a nice, professional and Christian man!  He said he does work the way he would want it done for him.  He had given me an estimate on doing the room for me, but he was on the high end of the three estimates we got.  We decided to go with the middle priced guy.  We would have saved alot of stress and frustration had we gone with him to begin with!  You live and learn.....I learned alot!  My motto has always been to treat people the way you would want you or your family treated....Hats off to Don Leake....he did just that for me!

God is good and He is good ALL the time!!!!!  He is in control and He has the plan for each of us! Sometimes, we just have to be patient, keep our faith and wait!

No comments: