Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014!

I can hardly believe it is already 2014!  We started off the New Year with extremely cold weather....got down to 9 degrees one night.  I survived the cold spell with only a brief period of no power and thankfully no busted pipes....that is always a big concern for me.  Being by myself, I sure don't need to have to deal with that...very grateful.

2013 was a hard year for many friends and family members.  I still can't believe that I lost Pete....it jsut doesn't seem real....after 42 years!  I am praying that all loved ones will have a great year.  I will make my commitment to serving others stronger and try to increase my closer walk with God.  I know that He has the plan for each of us and He is always in control.  I will try to be more patient and wait and listen to Him!


I am hoping to declutter my life...working on it a little at a time, until I reach that goal.  I want to spend more time with friends and loved ones, and let them know how much they mean to me.  I want to try to find ways to improve my health and be more active.  This will take baby steps....but I will do it.....while I wait patiently to be the first candidate for a right side body transplant....LOL!  I will give thanks for what I have and for the people in my life.  I will try not to worry so much about the things I have no control over and cannot change.  I will try to smile more and lend a helping hand to those in need.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: