Sunday, November 1, 2009

HOORAY!

I have my new hip...got released from the hospital on Friday. I am staying with my wonderful sister, Kimberly, until I can manuever by myself. We were really concerned about coming up the stairs to her apartment...two flights of nine stairs each! Wasn't bad at all...the movement actually felt pretty good....haven't tried going down them yet. Walking every hour and feeling better. The hardest part so far has been getting in and out of bed and having to sleep on your back....but I am adjusting!

Everyone has been so wonderful and supportive of me. Kimberly is the greatest...don't know what I would do without her!

2 comments:

Denise Felton said...

Deb, I LOVE this good news! I can't wait to see your shiny new hip!

Hugs,
Denise

Sandy said...

Hi Deb!

I've been praying for you and waiting on your good news. So glad your surgery went well. With your great attitude, you will be out and about very soon.

Love,
Sandy
(sandyspearrls.blogspot.com)