Monday, November 25, 2013

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!

This time last year, we were so blessed by wonderful friends, bringing us a tree and decorations....helping replace all that was lost during the fire!  We were so happy and so grateful for the outpouring of love that day...it will always be remembered!  I would have never dreamed last year, that I would have lost my husband of 42 years and be decorating by myself this year! Each and every day is hard without him and my precious Jennifer.....it just seems that these times are exaceberated during the Holidays.  We loved CHRISTmas and decorating.  I will always love the CHRISTmas Season.....celebrating the birth of Jesus!  I have said many times that I wish we could all keep the CHRISTmas Spirit.....the joy, love and giving...everyday of the year! 

I hope everyone will let their loved ones know how much you love them.  Life is short and so precious....cherish the time you have together!

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: