Saturday, May 9, 2009

ANOTHER HURDLE!!

I've still been having this horrible leg pain. I had a MRI on Thursday. It showed that I have a bulging disc and spinal canal stenosis! I am so very grateful that it wasn't bone cancer...I was really beginning to wonder since the PET scan had revealed a bone lesion and I had this horrible pain. I will start physical therapy three times a week on Tuesday. If that doesn't work, then I will have to see a neurosurgeon...which I am really not wanting to do. I am putting my faith in that the physical therapy will work.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. So many wonderful memories of my Mom and of Jennifer. I treasure all the memories of happy times past. I can't help being sad and missing them so very much. My Grandmother died in 1966, but until the day my Mom died, she couldn't go down the Mother's Day card aisle without crying. You will never get over the loss of your Mother or the loss of a child.

I want to wish all of you a Happy Mother's Day....if you still have your Mother, give her an extra big hug, if you get to be with her...if you can't be with her this year, pick up the phone and call and tell her how much she means to you!

No comments: