Thursday, May 14, 2009

GOING FOR THERAPY

I had my second Physical Therapy treatment this morning. After my first one, I hurt so bad that I didn't sleep at all that night...hopefully this one will not be so bad. I know that the muscles have to be stretched. Yesterday, every time I got up from sitting, I was almost in tears. Today, they showed me how to get up from the sitting position. The therapist thinks that alot of my problem may be in my hip. She said if I don't see improvement in two weeks, I will need an x-ray of my hip...said I could have arthritis in my hip! I am just ready to get over this and get back to work. It is no fun being off work and not being able to do what you want to do. I am not complaining too much though, because when I was off with my arm, I couldn't even write or use my right hand and arm at all. I thank God that I can use my arms! I am thankful that I am able to use this time to get ahead on my prayer list cards.....perhaps, I will even start on my Christmas cards!

I appreciate so much all the cards, prayers and well wishes! It means alot to me!

No comments: