Saturday, August 21, 2010

GOD IS SOO GOOD....ALL THE TIME!

We serve such an awesome God....He is sooo good and He is good all the time! This has been such a stressful week for me...first having to resign the job that I have loved for twenty years and then being admitted to the hospital for the infection in my leg and a new onset of high blood sugar...then testing that revealed a new cancer in my spine. Dr. Sneed came in last night with the results of my bone scan..It revealed a small focus on my spine, which he said is very small and could have already been there. He said that it was nothing to worry about and that the chemo would get it...the rest of the bone scan is CLEAR! Praise the Lord! He is so good and is good all the time...we just have to put our trust and faith in Him..which I do and I will keep "Fighting Like a Girl!"

No comments: