Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHILDREN ARE WONDERFUL!!!

I have to share this hilarious conversation I had on Friday with my precious, six year old great nieece, Breanna. She called me to tell me they would soon be leaving to go to Shreveport for a weekend visit with her Mom's family. After talking for a few minutes, I asked her what she wanted for Christmas...she said "I don't know". After a bit, she said that she wanted one of Santa's elves! I explained that Santa was really busy and that he needed his elves to help him. She said "He has lots of elves...I just want one of them to help me with my chores and homework"! That is the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time...don't we all wish at times that we had our own little elf? If she gets one, I know that I will be asking him to come for a visit LOL!

No comments: