Tuesday, December 14, 2010

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

It not only looks like Christmas, it FEELS like Christmas! Started the week off Sunday with a great church service...the best thing about having to retire from the job I loved so much, is being able to go to church most every Sunday...chemo allowing. My week just goes so much better when I am ble to go to church and then spend time with my yaya sisters!

Had quite a scare yesterday, Pete woke up really sick, having to go to the bathroom every hour during the night and having back pain...I suspected it was his kidney, which is very scary, since he only has one kidney. I was able to get him into the doctor and it was his kidney. He got a shot, antibiotics and mdicine to help relax his bladder. I am happy to say that he is much better today, even going to work. Prayer is so powerful and I know that alot of people were praying for him.

I don't know if it is because I got a short break from chemo over Thanksgiving, but this chemo has been so much easier for me...a little achy, but no nausea or chills...so happy, because I have alot of Christmas projects that I am working on and want to get finished this week.

Will have chemo again on Friday and then lunch with Kimberly and Mandy...then Kimberly is treating us to a massage....ahhhh! After all this, I will go to our Pajama Mama outing at IHOP with Sandra, Patti and Joanna. Beverly may join us this time....sure hope so...we always have such a fun time.

Wishing that everyone is enjoying the Christmas season...do something for someone else...it is a great gift to yourself..helping others.

I still have my pink gloves on and am still "Fighting Like a Girl"!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments: