Sunday, January 6, 2013

GREAT SATURDAY!!!

Had a great day yesterday. visiting with Kimberly, Missy and Laura. Gracie got alot of one on one attention and petting from Laura. Missy brought her awesone cupcakes....I promise, you can gain five pounds just looking at them! They are ALMOST too pretty to eat. Laura made me a gorgeous scarf...pink, cream and brown...the same yarn that she used to make my prayer shawl...she is so talented and ever so sweet! Kimberly brought fabric to decide on for the kitchen curtains...so cute. We looked at fabric for the craft room...it is slowly getting there. Kinberly still amazes me with her sewing...she is amazing and always wanting to do for others! I am so blessed to have her for my sister! I will be so excited to get everything moved into the craft room, instead of having it all over the house. Not complaining, we have come a long way towards the completion! It is going to be wonderful! Pete still not feeling great...but maybe a little better! Still praying for him to get where he can enjoy life and not be in constant pain! He still doesn't feel like he can make the drive or ride in the car to go to Little Rock for church this morning...sure hate to miss again. Hopefully, we will get back on schedule soon. I am grateful that I can listen to the servi on the Internet....don't get to hear the music which I love so much! It is supposed to warm up some this week...still a tad bit of snow around. We had a very heavy frost this morning...looked like it had snowedso again! Lucy slid on her belly all the way down the steps this morning! Gracie takes her time going down, and doesn't have a problem. These two are as different as night and day, but we love them both and they bring us so much joy. Kimberly brought us a Michigan Bulb catalog yesterday....gives you Spring Fever just looking at it. I am hoping that we will be able to have a good garden this year and I will be able to can and freeze alot! My goal for this week is to begin on my re-organizing, so that I can become more organized. God is good and He is good ALL the time!