Monday, March 18, 2013

THANK GOODNESS FOR GOOGLE

I have always been in awe from the wealth of information that you can get from Google....my mind still can't grasp how all this information is so easy to access....but I am ever so grateful.  Since Pete has passed away,  I have used it so many times.  How I wish that I had paid more attention to the little things that he did, that I now have no clue of how to do.  I think that I have heard a mouse at night.....not a big deal...IF you know how to set as mouse trap!  That is something that I have never done....Pete would always do that when needed!  Well, thanks to Google, I now will be able to set a trap tonight.  Now, if only there was a way to dispose of the thing, once I catch it....I am not looking forward to that!  It seems like Kimberly and I are using Google each weekend to learn how to do something that we don't know how to do.....like putting lacquer on the table we painted.  I am so thankful for Google!

My advice to all is to pay attention to the little things around the house that your spouse does.  I sure wish that I had paid more attention....don't know what I would do if I didn't have Google to help me out!

God is good and He is good ALL the time!

No comments: