Friday, May 28, 2010

NEW CHEMO COCKATAIL!!!!

I am very happy to report that I am seeing improvement each day with the redness and swelling in my leg....I think I really love my new chemo cocktail! I am still tired and weak feeling...still feeling a little out of body and a little achy...I am not complaining about this at all, because if I had no symptoms, then I would be asking myself if the chemo was working....that's just the way I think! I have been praying that I would soon get the swelling down and be able to walk without the cane or walker....once again, our awesome God is answering my prayers! I am not going to take a chance of falling again like I did at church, so I will not get over confident and push my limits...I will use assistance while needed...besides my sister would kill me, if I didn't! I know that I am going in the right direction! I feel so very blessed!

1 comment:

Denise Felton said...

Yea for doctors who know how to mix more than one cocktail! Cheers, sweet girlfriend!