Friday, August 14, 2009

ALWAYS MISSING JENNIFER!

I miss my precious Jennifer every minute of everyday...but there are days like today that it just consumes me! I don't know if it was the cool fall like weather this morning or maybe it is all the back to school supplies in the stores. I love to see and smell all the new pencils, crayons, notebooks etc. (doesn't that sound crazy?) Until Jennifer passed away, I would always buy her new school supplies (she loved writing) and a new lunch box...for her to take her lunch to work in. It's the little things in life that you remember about your loved ones that you sometimes miss the most! I long to smell her hair again or hear her cute little chuckle...I want to hear her voice and see her smile. I want to hear her say Mommmmm! I want to cook for her and listen to her dreams...I want to ask her if she took her pills and did her treatments.....it is never ending....some days are just worse than others.....I am still so very grateful that I was given the gift of being her Mother.....and so very grateful that our Lord has given me the gift of being able to see her again one day! I love you, Jennifer Suzanne!!!!

No comments: