Sunday, August 16, 2009

BETTER DAY

I had a rough last few days...missing Jennifer...don't know if it was the fall in the air or what..but it was really consuming me. Today our church is providing school supplies for a Back to School Bash for the kids in the apartments next to our church. We were asked to provide school supplies and they will be given out this afternoon. It really is true that when you do something for others, you receive the greatest benefit. Yesterday, I got up and dressed and went to the store to buy my supplies. I will admit that I got pretty teary eyed in the school supply aisle. I chose the supplies that I think that Jennifer would have liked. I enjoyed watching the other customers choose their supplies. This is one project that Jennifer would have really enjoyed participating in....miss you so much, Jennifer!

No comments: