Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COUNT DOWN

Only thirteen days until my surgery.....I am so ready to get this over with. Had my pre op at the hospital and doctor's office yesterday. The hospital was very nice and the people were too. Got to see one of the rooms and it looks like a hotel suite....sitting area before you get to the patient area and a huge walk in shower. Hopefully, my stay won't be long, but it is really nice. My potassium was a little low, probably from the Lassix, so I will have to get it up before the surgery. I am still in atrial - fib, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. The only thing left to do is to go to a hip class next Friday. I am so thankful that God, the Great Physician, led me to this doctor. I don't know why it took so long to finally believe that my hip was causing the pain, but everything happens for a reason....I am grateful to have found Dr. Hefley, who does this wonderful new surgery.

No comments: