Thursday, October 22, 2009

HIP HIP HOORAY!! FIVE MORE DAYS!

Just five more days until I get my new hip.....can't wait. So tired of this pain and being a human barometer of the weather! The next five days will be busy and will go by pretty quickly. Tomorrow I go to the doctor at 10 for my lab work, then 10 friends and I are going to Conway for lunch, then I have my hip class...then a perfect ending to the day with a great time with the Pajama Mamas! Breanna has been here with me this week. She is only five years old....such a joy to be around and such a great little stamper and card maker! Saturday is the Razorback game and then we are meeting Kimberly at Grandpa's for some catfish...yum! Sunday is church and crafting and then Monday night is Bible Study....which leads to the Big Day! Seems like it has been forever waiting for this...but it will be worth the wait!

No comments: