Thursday, April 29, 2010

BABY SISTERS ARE THE BEST! WE NEED TO LEARN TO LISTEN TO THEM MORE!!!!

I know that I have said many times what an awesome sister I have! She is the greatest....always there for me every minute of everyday! Sometimes, I guess because I am the oldest (and people often mistake me for her Mother), I can be a little stubborn! I have had a hard time with insomnia from the chemo and such. She has advised me to take Ambien quite frequently, but for some odd reason, I didn't think that I should. On Monday, we talked to the doctor, and he said it would be fine....so after finishing the course of steroids, I took it last night...and slept for eight hours.....haven't done that in a very long time! I am still very tired, weak and have that strange "out of body" feeling, but don't feel so sleep deprived!
Kimberly always has my best interest at heart....and I am going to try to be more open to her advice....I know that is one thing about me that drives her crazy! I could not ask for a better chemo buddy....she is there every step of the way! I know that I have a ways to go, but I am getting closer and closer to getting this latest struggle behind me! I will never, ever forget how much she has helped me get through this!!! Love you so much, Kimberly!

No comments: