Thursday, April 8, 2010

WAITING FOR RESULTS!

I had my bone scan this morning....it took awhile because I had to wait for the injection and then when I came back an hour and half later, had to wait again! The scan is not bad at all...while the machine is going over me, I just visualize that it is vacuuming up all the cancer cells as it passes over my body! The hardest part is waiting for the results...but you just have to be patient...may not hear the results until the 26th on the next chemo day! I will have my CT on the 21st, so all results should be in before the next chemo!

When I was leaving the hospital after having the scan, a young lady maybe 32 years old (Jennifer's age, if she were still here), stopped and asked me how I was doing today. I told her that I was doing pretty good...probably didn't look very good hobbling down the hall on my cane! She said for me to have a nice day...I told her to have one also. A couple of minutes later, she turned around and said to me "I don't know why, but God just told me to tell you that He was going to take care of you." I thanked her again and told her that I knew that He was...that I know that He is in control! What a wonderful thing to hear from a stranger! I must have looked pretty worn out....had to walk a long way in the parking lot....sleepless, chemo weak and hobling with a cane! It is such a good feeling to know that God is always with me! I can't help but wonder if my precious Jennifer had something to do with my message from God! It sounds like something she would tell me! You just never know when you will hear a message from God!

The weather here is gorgeous and sunny today...but cool and very windy! Yesterday was very warm...I had the windows open in the house! Last night when I was in bed trying to go to sleep, the window was open above the bed. Every once in awhile, the wind would come in and blow the fuzz on my head and tickle....made me laugh!

I will wait for the results and post when I get them....I do think that my neuropathy is already improving....that is good news...I must have my hands working for my card making LOL!

No comments: