Thursday, April 22, 2010

HARD WEEK

Another hard week emotionally! Monday was the seventh anniversary of my Dad's death and yesterday was the fourth anniversary of Jennifer's death! It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long for both of them....and even more impossible that life has gone on, but it does! People tell me all the time that with time, it gets easier, but I haven't reached that time, I guess. I miss them both, as well as my Mom, everyday!

Craig, Julie and Marion sent me the most gorgeous flowers yesterday in memory of Jennifer. We met Kimberly and Missy last night for dinner and Missy gave me gorgeous flowers too. I am so very blessed to have such wonderful and thoughtful friends in my life! Their love, support and encouragement to me means so much..."I get by with a little help from my friends". I cherish all the memories that I have and am so grateful for the promise that I will see them again!

No comments: