Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!

I had a very good 4th of July! I am pretty much home bound this week..having had chemo on Monday...hate not being able to go Little Rock to church and to Kimberly's to ya ya with the girls! My week just seems so much longer and doesn't go as well. Today, Kimberly came over and hubby grilled wonderful ribs...we had fresh corn on the cob, cheesy potatoes (these were Jennifer's favorite), baked beans, garden tomatoes and watermelon...yummy! I spilled my tea on poor Kimberly (darn neuropathy) and hubby dropped and spilled the lemon pie she brought..LOL! Oh well, guess we had to have something to laugh about! Kimberly and I got in some crafting time...she even took some very cute pictures of my furry daughters..and this is not an easy task with Jazzabelle...she runs and hides every time I get the camera out..My little Diva, Emma Grace, doesn't seem to mind...she wants to be the center of attention all the time!

I know that you have heard me say this before...but I have the best sister in the world! She is my friend, chemo buddy, encourager, inspiration, crafting enabler, rock and pillow. I wish that everyone could have a sister like Kimberly! I have said this many times before..I get by with a little help from my friends....and certainly Kimberly!

Hope that everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July! I am so proud to be an American and live in this wonderful country!

No comments: