Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Online Bible Study with Beth Moore

One of my favorite people ever is Beth Moore! She is beautiful, funny, engaging, encouraging and such a joy to listen to! My daughter, Jennifer, and I did some of her Bible studies together and enjoyed each and every minute of them. Jennifer used to tell me that she could listen to Beth 24/7!....I think I could too! I learn so much from her and always leave one of her studies feeling good, encouraged and wanting to learn more. I follow her blog....www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com. She shares so much on her blog. Her latest book...So Long Insecurities was released in February. She has an online nine week Bible study using this book. Each week, she will give two chapters and a couple of questions for the study. I didn't find out about it until recently, but I am going to start it and try to catch up! I thought that I would let all you other Beth Moore fans know about it.

No comments: